20 May 2014

TOOTHLESS (ish)


I interrupt the regularly scheduled Miami postings to bring you an update on my life at the moment.  I am currently recovering from wisdom tooth extraction.  As in, I had all three of mine removed this morning.  I also still have to go get a root canal and crown on my back molar in the next couple weeks, but that's another story and procedure altogether.  Basically, I'm currently in bed, watching reruns of Bones on TV, and organizing my blog life so that there will be a semblance of a regular blog schedule for the next week, while a certain little pup snuggles up against my side.  It's not a bad life, swelling, numbness, and awkward eating/drinking aside.

* Note:  I tried smiling, but my face is incapable of making any sort of expression aside from this derp face.

**Another note:  Do NOT, under any circumstances, use Pinterest whilst on a liquid diet.  Even if you're not looking for food stuff, it's bound to pop up, and it is the worst thing ever to see a photo and recipe for a delicious chicken casserole dish while being forced to eat applesauce endlessly.
Pin It button on image hover