19 February 2014

STUART, ROUND 2


Remember how I posted about Stuart, the small town north of West Palm Beach?  Remember how I said I wasn't sure how much I was going to like it at first, but then ended up really enjoying it?  Well, I guess I kind of love it because not only did we go back for an impromptu visit last weekend, but we're also going again this weekend!  Sorry Stuart, I guess we can't get enough of you and all your awesomeness.

Exciting news on the theatre side of things:  I'm assistant stage managing a local amateur production of Cabaret!  I've always thought it would be a fun show to do, and I'm grateful that I have the opportunity to be involved in some theatre in these parts.  One of the reasons we are going back to Stuart this coming weekend is because there's actually a professional production of Cabaret being performed there, and my mom and I both wanted to check it out.  And you never know, I may be able to make some connections there as well!

Pin It button on image hover