11 July 2013

LET'S PLAY A LITTLE CATCH UP...

In the, oh I don't know, month since I've been back in London, a lot has been happening.  A lot a lot.  Some things on a large scale and some on a smaller one.  For example, I've become a tea drinker - this classifies as large scale, because anyone who knows me can tell you that my body runs on, like, 75% coffee.  So to say I now drink tea (in addition to coffee - don't worry I haven't replaced it!)....
it's huge.  And weird.  But true?  Yes.  Anyway, I also had my sister out here for two weeks visiting, and we took a trip down to the seaside to Brighton among other things.  That one certainly serves it's own post.  So that'll be coming as soon as I have the spare moments to draft it up.

I've been super busy lately, which I love.  It just means that I don't have much quiet time.  But that's okay, to be honest.  I didn't come back here to sit in a room, and because I'm not quite sure yet how long I'll be here, I don't want to take anything for granted.  So I'm making the most of every minute as best I can by enjoying just being in London.

For the moment, I wanted to share a restaurant near where I live that I've been to twice now.  It was recommended by a friend, so I went with another friend for breakfast one morning and it was so good I had to go back again!  It's called Bill's, and they serve some mean breakfasts!  I'll let the photos speak for themelves...

They also do an afternoon tea for only £12.95 which I really want to try.  The trick is finding a day where I'm not working between 12:30 and 5:30 in the afternoon!  Anyway, if you're in London, try Bill's.  I went to the Putney High Street location, but there are a few others around the city as well.  And get the vegetarian breakfast (with bacon added because everyone needs bacon) - my personal favorite so far!
Pin It button on image hover