11 May 2013

NEIGHBORHOOD LIVIN'

The past week I've been living just outside Boston proper, in Brookline with my friend, Nicole.  Move out of the dorms was last Saturday, but since I have my internship on Pericles through May 12, I needed to remain in Boston that long before leaving until graduation.  And I gotta say, it's really refreshing to live in a community that isn't in the downtown part of the city!  I mean, just look at those cherry blossom trees, and that sunlight through the greenery.  Gorgeous.  And homey.  While I love living in city, it's nice to go back to my roots of living in the bordering neighborhoods.

Monday I'm leaving for Florida for a few days, then coming back next weekend for graduation.  Monday is also three weeks until I leave for London again!  SO excited.
Pin It button on image hover