07 May 2013

EXCITING NEWS!!!



Jacket: New Look / Top: Zara / Jeans: Delias / Shoes: Converse

I'm leaving for London again on June 3rd to intern at Shakespeare's Globe theatre this summer!!!!

I've been waiting and waiting and waiting to be able to announce this!  It's been killing me.  But I got the formal invite to join them this morning and immediately started jumping up and down and squealing with excitement because a process that has been in the works for two months is finally confirmed and I'm moving back to London!!

I can't even type out how excited I am about this!!  I'll be interning in the Department of Music as a sort of managerial intern for them.  I can't wait, guys!!  In a month, I'll be in London!!!  AHHHHHH.

Also, on top of that, we got our grades today and somehow I managed to maintain a 3.9 GPA on top of stage managing two shows, work, and an internship.  I have no idea how I managed to do that, but yay!!!  :D
Pin It button on image hover