20 May 2013

GRADUATION

 Here are the truths of my reality as I write this...

- I'm sitting in Boston Logan Airport waiting to board my flight home to Seattle.
- I graduated from college yesterday.
- In exactly two weeks, I'll be in another airport, preparing to board my flight to London.

This does not feel like real life.  At all.  I mean, every time I think about all this and realize that this is actually the reality of my life, I'm in awe.  Literally, too good to be true.  I can't even.  And even just focusing on the fact that I'm now a college graduate...!!  I'm done with school.  That's ridiculous.  It feels weird, but in a good way.  I don't miss it... yet.  I'm sure I will miss some aspects eventually, but right now I'm just so caught up in everything that has happened, is happening, and is going to happen, that I actually don't have the brain capacity to think about anything else.  It's all overload.  So I'm just going to be here in my happy place until my internal hard drive clears up a bit.

...I'm done with school.
What?
Pin It button on image hover