03 April 2013

JUST KEEP WAITING, JUST KEEP WAITING

Coat: Delias / Jacket: Nordstrom Rack / Dress: Ooh La Loft / Booties: Shoedazzle / Scarf: Camden market (London)

You know when you're waiting on an email, or text even, and can't really plan things past a certain point until you get it?  Well, that's been my life for the past two weeks.  I have a potential internship for the summer and am waiting on the email to tell me for sure if I got it, and when I would start.  Could be it's as early as the end of May, which means I can't plan anything past graduation until I know, and because this internship opportunity is AWESOME (I mean really really amazing - you have no idea, and no I'm not going to say what it is because I don't want to jinx it), I'm really anxious/excited to hear back.

So the next six weeks are going to be jam packed with work, class, my current internship, finals, and prepping for graduation.  After May 19, as of right now, I have no idea.  I don't even know what city, or country even, I'll be in.  It's an open abyss of possibilities, which is both exciting and scary as hell.  So here's hoping I get my email, and take on the opportunity of a lifetime.  Fingers crossed please!

P.S.  Did you all hear there's going to be a Finding Nemo sequel??  Finding Dory!!  With Ellen as Dory, of course.  SO excited!
Pin It button on image hover