01 April 2013

I'VE DECIDED TO CHANGE MY MAJOR TO ESKIMO STUDIES AND TRY MY HAND AT PRACTICING MAGIC IN ANTARCTICA AMONG THE PENGUINS AFTER GRADUATION


Dress: Primark / Flats: Nordstrom / Belt: H&M / Dog: photobomber

   Oh, and I'm going to get boob and bum implants to help keep warm.

If you took any of that seriously, I'll remind you to look at a calendar and take notice that it's April Fool's.  Then I'll ask you if you want to re-evaluate any other news you may have received today.  Obviously, I'm not going to study eskimos and practice magic with penguins.  And I'm definitely not getting a boob job.  I mean, really now...

I'm currently sitting on my sofa with every intention of going down to the gym sometime soon.  That's false.  Totally April fools as well.  I went yesterday and used the elliptical for a whole hour and now I can't lift my legs.  I literally have to use my hands to pick my leg up and cross it over the other.  When I got off the elliptical yesterday, I FELL.  Yes.  I fell off the elliptical.  So, to make myself feel better I'm eating the bum of my chocolate Easter bunny.

In other news, these are still Florida pictures I have left over.  It's not quite warm enough for dresses here yet, but it's getting there!  All our complaining must have paid off because the sun is finally making an effort.  Or maybe it's also just happy it's April.  I feel like I talk about the weather a lot.  How mundane.  I swear my life is more interesting than weather.
Pin It button on image hover