26 March 2013

STRIPES MAKE ME FEEL LIKE A FRENCH MIME

Top: ZARA / Jeans: Delias / Booties: Shoedazzle

This past week has been quite a rollercoaster.  Super busy juggling work, school, and my internship, as well as trying to use the gym on a semi-regular basis to prep for summer (because I am going to be bikini ready this year, goddamnit), and have some semblance, however pitiful it may be, of a social life.  After all that, we can forget about basic human needs like food, sleep, hygiene (don't even get me started on laundry).  UGH.  But, the plus side is that the snow has finally melted away and the days have been getting a little bit sunnier, so hopefully spring is actually close by.  And only five more weeks of school, then I'm done!  Done, done, done.  For good.  Or at least, until grad school.  But I can't look that far ahead or I may explode.

If you are interested in keeping up with me to see if I do or do not explode in the future (or whatever other reasons, I dunno, maybe you think I'm ridiculous and have a laugh whenever you reach this page, in which case, glad I could help exercise your kidneyd), make sure to follow the blog on Bloglovin'.  As you may have heard, Google Friend Connect (GFC) is shutting down, so you'll have to resort to other means to follow your favorite blogs.  I use Bloglovin', and love it.  They have a free app for your phone and everything, so it's more convenient than is probably healthy.

This post is a part of the Bloggers Do It Better link-up over on Pretty Shiny Sparkly.
Pin It button on image hover