06 March 2013

cara delevigne is awesome if you didn't know

Jacket: New Look / Button-up: J.Crew / Jeans: Delias / Hat: Nordstrom / Watch: Windsor / Shoes: Vince Camuto / Necklace: Nordstrom

I'm taking advantage of these few days where I get to sleep in, so rolling out of bed for class this morning, I wanted very much to be casual but still not in my sweatpants or leggings, since that's basically my uniform for mornings that I work.  I was scrolling through my Instagram news feed and came across this photo of Cara Delvigne (love her!) and was inspired by her casual look land layering, so I kind of tried to make due with what I could scrape together from my closet.  I was comfy, that's for sure.

Also, I'll have you know that really, the biggest draw was the hat, as it's hiding my gross, needs-to-be-washed hair.

I'm off to go work on lights for a show tonight put on by a student organization for my school.  I'm never gone from the theatre for too long, that's apparent.
Pin It button on image hover