19 February 2013

these are the final pieces of the puzzle, and holy batman, the puzzle is gonna be amazeballs

Dress: Nordstrom / Shoes: Shoedazzle / Ring: H&M / Lipstick: Estée Lauder "Abstract Violet"

First of all, it's been a week since the last post and I'm sitting here all "where did the time go?!"... I'll tell you where.  Tech week has begun ladies and gents.  All these past few days I've been removed from the outside world, practically living in the same theatre building with the same 30 people.  I love it.  It means our show is really starting to stand on it's own two feet and be something we can show others and be really proud of.  This part of the process is my favorite for a reason - there's nothing quite like seeing all the various aspects of something that you've been working on individually for a month come together to suddenly be something really awesome.  Like putting together all the pieces of a puzzle, and the near complete removal from the rest of society is totally worth the end result.

I have pictures coming up at the end of the week, but for now, this is what I wore Saturday for the first proper night out I've had all semester, and the last one I'll have for a couple more weeks.  Let me tell y'all, as much as I love my job, it was wonderful to go out and have fun and not have to worry about anything else for just one night.
Pin It button on image hover