13 February 2013

oh hey gimpy t-rex arm

Shirt: H&M / Leggings: Windsor / Booties: Vince Camuto / Beanie: Nordstrom / Bracelet: vintage / Ring: gift
Lipstick: Revlon ColorStay in "Stay Currant"

One of the things on my bucket list is to be in New York during Fashion Week.  Sometimes, I like to think of the things I would wear around that would fit in with the vibe of NYFW, and then I remember that I'm not in New York, and people are all staring and stuff.  But you now, what?  I don't care.  I'll dress like I'm at New York Fashion Week if I want to (I do)!  Bright blue top?  Yep.  Faux leather leggings?  Double yes!  Dark red lip?  Duh.  Studs on ma kicks?  Why not!  I might even add a fur coat and a wide brimmed hat for good measure.

Friends, tomorrow is our last regular rehearsal of Avenue Q, and then the weekend leads us straight into Tech Week.  Also known as Hell Week, aka the end of any free time (what's free time?), aka the end of sleep as I know it, aka the end of my life.  And you know what?  I absolutely love it.
Pin It button on image hover