09 January 2013

new kicks

Coat: Delias / Sweater: H&M / Jeans: Delias / Boots: Vince Camuto / Ring: H&M

Wanna know a secret?  This sweater is actually a sweater dress.  But I fooled everyone!  Muahaha.  Anyways, the really exciting part of this outfit would be my new booties!  I've been lusting after them for a while, and even though I've resolved myself to little or no shopping for the next forever (not really, but it seems like it) , I had gift cards from Christmas.  Gift cards don't count as shopping, right?

I suppose some other news no clothing related would be that I'm heading back to Boston on Saturday.  I'm actually really excited, because I'm so ready to be back in school, and busy with classes, working, and doing theatre.  My days are gonna be long and tiring, but I wouldn't have it any other way.  Also, I'll be in a three person apartment with two other girls, and we all have our own rooms, and share a little kitchen, sitting area, and a private bathroom.  Guys.  I get my own room!  First time I'll have a room all to myself outside of living at home.  I cannot wait.

BTW, this stripey sweater today is for Marion's Trend of the Month - first one to kick off the new year.  Check out everyone else's stripes over on her blog!
Pin It button on image hover