03 December 2012

say hello to my Scottish souvenir

 Coat: H&M / Sweater: H&M / Jeans: Saks Off 5th / Scarf: Scotland / Socks: H&M / Boots: Steve Madden / Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs / Hat: Nordstrom

So when I was in Scotland, I splurged a little and bought myself this scarf.  When I say splurged, I mean it's 100% cashmere, so... but I am head over heels in love with it!  So soft, my favorite colors, and so so SO warm.  Which is especially important as it has now reached a consistently below 40 degree temperature here!  Winter, I can feel you!  Which subsequently means that it's time to curl up in the above Christmas sweater and watch Love Actually on repeat while drinking obscene amounts of peppermint hot chocolate and gingerbread lattes.

Also, it's officially two weeks until I leave to go back to America.
I choose denial. 
Pin It button on image hover