30 November 2012

photo walk

Today was one of those days.  Nothing on the agenda, but I knew I'd be mad at myself if I didn't do anything and just sat in my room in my sweatpants all day.  So I sighed, put on some real pants, grabbed my camera and a big winter jacket (because it's near freezing here now), and went for a walk.  Armed with a gingerbread latte, I had a couple ideas of destinations and where I could go, but I couldn't decide, so I ended up doing neither and just going where my feet took me.

That turned out to be around the Outer Circle of Regents Park and down along the Camden locks - a good three or four miles total, I think.  It was a really pleasant walk.  Not really eventful or anything, but a nice bit of alone time without feeling like I wasn't being productive.  Though of course now I'm home, I'm back on my bed in my sweatpants and ready to indulge in Netflix and this lovely Snickers bar.
Pin It button on image hover