04 September 2012

tourist style

Top: J.Crew / Jeggings: American Eagle / Boots: Enzo Angiolini / Watch: Windsor

Whenever I'm walking around London, I feel like everyone can tell I'm American without me speaking or even looking directly at them.  I suppose I just haven't quite gotten the London groove down pat enough to completely fit in yet, in that sense.  Of course I'm still doing a lot of touristy things at this point {more of that to come} as it's still only the first week.  Also, carrying around a big camera and taking photos of everything could be a giveaway...

First week has. been. epic.  I don't want to go back to school in Boston - I love it here!  Although, things here seem to close awfully early.  Like the cafeteria closes at eight.  On a college campus.  I can't think of a single college student who's done eating at eight.  And the bars all close at eleven.  I mean, I know it's a weekday, but still.  Anyway, y'all don't mind if I just stay here, do you?
Pin It button on image hover