29 April 2012

i had a dream

Sweater: F21 / Shirt: Nordstrom / Jeans: Delias / Shoes: Sperry / Watch: Windsor / Bracelet: AE

I rarely dream while I'm asleep, but today I remembered pieces of a dream that I think I had a couple of nights ago.  From what I remember, I was having some kind of heart problem - high heart rates, heart attacks, issues stemming from high blood pressure... something like that.  Serious stuff, right?  And doctors couldn't really figure it out, and I think they wanted to do surgery, when all of a sudden I had the idea to drink lots of water and cut salt out of my diet.  Then suddenly I didn't have issues anymore.  Whatever the problem was, it stopped.

I don't really remember the specifics, or if what I'm trying to describe is what was actually going on in the dream.  Dreams are like that - sometimes very hard to remember.

But the point is, for as little as I dream, when I do, I wonder if the reason I suddenly have a dream is based on some subconscious thought or whatever that's pertinent to what's going on in my life at the time.  Sometimes, I can't make a connection, and sometimes I can.  For this dream, I'm especially curious as to whether or not it's some kind of sign or something that I need to eat less salt?  I definitely don't want to have any kind of health problems later because of something I didn't realize or fix now.

Normally I don't put stock in this stuff, but it was a pretty serious subject this time around...

What do you guys think?  Any opinions or thoughts?
Pin It button on image hover