16 January 2012

oh, the glamorous


Sweater: Forever 21 / Shirt: Express / Jeggings: Nordstrom / Flats: Nordstrom / Necklace: Nordstrom
Lipstick: MAC Russian Red

Welp, I'm back in Boston in my room, and now that I'm here, it feels good to be at my East Coast home.  NYC was amazing, but Boston is familiar, and I've still got my friend here with me until tomorrow!

Today was filled with glam as we got dolled up for a day of shopping on Newbury Street.  We hit stores like Burberry, Chanel, Marc Jacobs, and Saks in addition to the {somewhat} more affordable places like H&M, Steve Madden, Banana Republic, and Madewell.  It was absolutely freezing, and bundling up was the name of the game!

I may have splurged on a couple things - namely a pair of cashmere gloves from Marc Jacobs {which my hands and fingers endlessly thanked me for!} and a pair of the most stunning bright purple-y blue pumps at Sak's.  Photos of those will come soon, I'm sure!

Back to reality on Tuesday, though I must say, I'm excited for my classes {mostly theater ones}, seeing my school friends, and stage managing Shakespeare in Hollywood this semester.  Also, this semester is when I apply to study abroad in London next fall, and I can't wait to get that set in stone!

Woohoo new semester!  Let's rock!
Pin It button on image hover