18 January 2012

my two cents on the golden globes red carpet

And my top three for Best Dressed are...

In third...

Amber Riley:  This red gown is so flattering on her, and with her hair down, she looks so effortlessly stunning.  

In second...

Jessica Alba:  Can you believe she gave birth six months ago?  She looks amazing!  And I love the color on her - it takes the neutral trend to another level.

And the first place prize goes to...


 Maria Menounos:  Way to rock the yellow, girl!  Personally, it's one of my favorite colors, though not always wearable.  In this case, I think the simple cut of the dress allows the bright color to take focus, and prevents it from being too much.  Props to Maria for going big and bold, and totally pulling it off!


Honorable mention goes to...
Uggie from "The Artist" - I mean, c'mon, how can this pup in a bow-tie not steal the show on the red carpet??

Worst Dressed:

Connie Britton:  Aside from the messy hair, this particular shade of pink washing her out, and the pattern being totally outdated, who wears a sundress to a major award ceremony?!  Big no-no.
Pin It button on image hover