24 February 2014

PLANNING PROBLEMS


I love organization.  I always loved going and buying school supplies at the beginning of the year, and having all my classes and school stuff sorted neatly into different folders and binders.  Ever since I can remember, this has been the case.  One way in which I still love organization, but don't currently have a method for, is planning.

I've been stuck between whether to plan digitally or in a paper planner for quite a while - right now I basically go from memory, but I am such an organized person and would like to just finally come to a decision of which one to settle on.  While I love the idea of having all my things synced from computer to phone, etc... I hate the process of entering things into my calendar on my phone and everything - I want to be able to jot it down really quickly like I can with pen and paper.  Another thing is that I want to be able to see the whole month in one glance, as well as week to week, which is a total paper calendar thing, I think.

The problem is that I haven't found a paper planner that is 1) small enough to tote around easily, 2) sturdy enough to withstand being jostled around in my bag, and 3) that has the exact layout that I want/need.  It also needs to be pretty, because I'm just all about the aesthetics.  I'm always on the lookout for this perfect planner.  I'll probably have a major celebration if and when I find one that's just right!
Pin It button on image hover