13 October 2013

A LITTLE EXCITING, AND MORE THAN A LITTLE SAD

The sad news:  This was my last week at the Globe.  I'm officially done working there.  The end of season has arrived, and the past two days have been filled with Globe time, watching the closing performances of three shows, and the fourth and final one later this afternoon.  Friday was my last official day working, and while I still have some duties to carry out between shows, this weekend is mainly about enjoying the final bit of time there, watching a lot of great theatre, hanging out with work friends, and tonight, partying it up Fright Night style in the theatre with everyone else from the entire season.



I'm more than a little sad about it, but mostly I'm so, so, SO grateful to have had the opportunity at all.  It's been such an invaluable experience that I can't even begin to explain just how thankful I am.  I am quite seriously the luckiest girl in the entire world.  Nothing I do or say will cover just how much I have loved this entire season and everything that came with it.  I'm sure I'll go on and on about this more (and much more emotionally) when it's comes closer to departure time back to Seattle, but for now, I'm just looking forward to heading back to the Globe in a bit for the End of Season Party!
Pin It button on image hover