08 September 2013

DO YOU KNOW WHAT TODAY IS?


IT'S THE KICKOFF TO SEAHAWKS SEASON, BABY!!!
(pun is so intended)

I have been in NFL withdrawal for way too long after our unnecessarily long off season (I mean, we should have beat the Falcons in that last game last season, but some idiot... no, I'm not going to be bitter).  Today was the first official game of the season, and against the Carolina Panthers.  After winning all our preseason games by considerable amounts, this game was a bit rough to watch, but a win is a win, and we'll take it.

I found a website to stream the game live online here in London so I could watch, because the play by plays are just not enough for this girl.  In fact, I really had to shower during the 2nd quarter and couldn't bring myself to stop watching, so I watched the game on my computer through the glass door of the shower.  Kept having to wipe the glass so I could see through, and I really only did shower things during the commercial breaks (it was a long shower), but if you ask me, that's dedication.

12th Man, loud and proud right here!

GO SEAHAWKS!!
Pin It button on image hover