21 July 2013

WANDERLUST

I just want to travel all over the UK.  I can't get enough!  I love London, really, I do.  So much.  And I don't ever want to leave in the sense that I want London to be my permanent place of residence.  But I do want to leave in that I want to go to Ireland.  Scotland.  Wales.  Even the small little towns nestled into the English countryside.  I want to go EVERYWHERE.  And I love the names of some of these places.  Like in Ireland - Dún Laoghaire.  That's just so fun to say.  Dún Laoghaire.  I've just been to Dún Laoghaire.  (I wish.  I don't even know what's there, but I still wish I've just been there.)

Point is, I've been bitten by the travel bug.  I have a horribly severe case of wanderlust.  Like, I'll go places by myself - I don't even care.  I just want to go and soak up the travel and take photos and share the experiences.  I want to meet all kinds of people and see all kinds of things (particular craving for the British countryside right now).  But because I can't hop on a train at this very moment, I'll just put up some of the photos I've been obsessing over for the last hour and pointing at like a kid, saying "oooooooh I want to go there!"
(I mean, don't those names make you want to go there??  Just to see and experience it all?)
 It's photos like the last one here that make me wish I had a car in England so I could just drive wherever I wanted to and didn't have to abide by train routes.  Road trip!!  Sigh.
Pin It button on image hover