11 April 2013

WE WON!

If you follow me on Instagram, Twitter, or pretty much any social media outlet ever, you'll already know that what I'm talking about is Avenue Q winning Suffolk University's SGA Award for Outstanding Campus Sponsored Program of the Year!!  Last night, I got all dressed up and attended a dinner and award ceremony representing Avenue Q along with some of the Performing Arts Office administrators and some of our cast from the show.  They announced us the winner, we went up onstage to accept the pretty engraved glass award, and made our brief little speech, then continued to display ridiculously huge smiles and exchange massive hugs for the rest of the night!

I can't say it enough - I am SO PROUD of this show and everyone involved!  It was definitely a different and new experience for all of us in one way or another, and everyone handled it like a rockstar, so this award is well deserved, if you ask me.  So honored to have been a part of this incredible production, and much love to the PAO and all my cast and crew!
Pin It button on image hover