01 February 2013

these are a few of my favorite things

Tee: H&M / Leggings: Windsor / Shoes: Shoedazzle / Scarf: gift / Ring: Stella & Dot

Can I just say that I've just realized most of the pieces in this outfit are some of my favorite things I own?  Like the shoes - I can wear them with anything and they are more comfortable than some of my flat shoes!  And this scarf.  I got it as a Christmas gift from my family who are living in Singapore.  And the leggings, oh, the leggings.  I'm a sucker for leather, and the high waist is divine.

On another topic, I haven't been blogging as much lately.  Not because I don't want to, because truthfully, blogging is something I really enjoy.  It's because I haven't had the time.  Or rather, I haven't made the time.  All my focus has been on the two shows I'm stage managing, which has resulted in the neglecting of something I love.  Don't get me wrong, I love stage management - it is my major, my career of choice, and one of my passions.  But it's not healthy to spend all your time on one thing for a prolonged period.  Balance is key, and lately, I haven't been balancing things as well as I would like to.  Between school, my job, and these shows, my blog has fallen by the wayside, and it makes me sad.

So here is my promise to start fresh and put more effort into balancing the things I love to do.  It'll all just be a game of scheduling and making the time to put my focus on specific things.  I've already got a few post idea for the next week, not to mention the Super Bowl (and Puppy Bowl, anyone?) on Sunday!
Pin It button on image hover