28 January 2013

holy schmoley, an outfit post! what the what?!

Coat: thrifted / Sweater: Nordstrom / Leggings: Windsor / Booties: Shoedazzle / Scarf: gift / Necklace: Nordstrom

I've been so horrid at posting lately.  This semester is only two weeks in and it's already kicking my ass big time.  Don't get me wrong, I'm incredibly happy to be stage managing both shows, and, drumroll please, I'll be interning as Assisstant Stage Manager for a professional production later this spring!  I'm excited!

Also, more drumrolling, I'll be starting the visa application to go and live abroad again this week!  I'm hoping to go back on a working visa, and ohmygoodness this process is already stressing me out.  If anyone has knowledge of or experience with applying for a working visa, I'd love the insight!  You can comment, or email me (contact tab) - I'd greatly appreciate it!
Pin It button on image hover