22 November 2012

thanks giving

I am thankful for the opportunity to live abroad in London, experiencing a new culture, and having the ability to travel around to even more new places.

I am thankful for the people I've met and the relationships we've formed.  Each of you has affected my life in some way, big or small, which has helped me to grow and discover new things about myself - one of the greatest gifts of all.

I am thankful for my education, the chance to learn, to broaden the horizons of my knowledge, and for the opportunities provided to me through school.  Not only by both my school in Boston and here at Regents College, but from all the schools I've attended, of which each had played it's own part in shaping me into the person I've grown to be.

I am thankful for my family.  Without the love and support of my parents, sister, grandparents, and all, I would probably not be where I am today.  I cannot imagine life without them right next to me.

I am thankful for my friends, and the knowledge that there are several people out there that I can lean on, laugh with, cry to, and just as importantly, be that same person for them.

I am thankful for my job and for all of the people I work with, and have worked with.  I am so grateful to have a job when so many do not, and to my managers at Starbucks for helping me to keep my job while I'm abroad.

I am thankful for the blogosphere - this blog, it's readers, the bloggers I have found in return, and for those blogs that were the inspiration behind my own.  Starting a blog has really helped to push me out there and experience as much as I can, as well as learn to appreciate all the little things.  It's become a journal of sorts, and looking back through this first year has been so rewarding.  I cannot wait to see what's around the corner, to document it, and to have the ability to recall that memory/experience whenever I please.

Happy Thanksgiving!!
(Now go eat some turkey and pie for me, because England doesn't do that.)

Pin It button on image hover