26 October 2012

the post of things yet to come

Jacket: Nordstrom Rack / Top: Camden market / Jeans: H&M / Boots: Enzo Angiolini / Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs / Watch: Windsor

So this is what I wore the other day when we went to Earl's Place....

Yeah.  Honestly, I have so much to talk about from yesterday, and today, and from what I'll be doing tomorrow, that I don't really have anything else to say.  If that makes sense at all.  But I can't tell you guys about it until I get all the pictures {and boy, are there a lot of pictures!} up and ready to go.  I'll only tell you that there's some London-y things like palaces and the like involved.  Oh, and Harry Potter.
Bet your ears perked up just then when I said Harry Potter.

So you'll all hear about it starting Monday.  Sunday if I'm feeling productive.

Disclaimer:  I probably won't be feeling productive.  It is my school break after all. 
Pin It button on image hover