31 October 2012

quickie in the hallway

Top: Delias / Pants: Primark / Boots: Enzo Angiolini / Scarf: Nordstrom B.P. / Legwarmers: H&M

Get yo' minds out of the gutters!
You know you went there...

What I mean by this title is, of course, that it was a very quick little photo session with just me, my camera, the self-timer, and a couple windowsills that helped us all out.  Awkward little party in the hallway, it was. {Yeah, I just went Yoda-speak on you.}

Speaking of Yoda, has anyone else been reading about how Disney had taken over LucasFilms and plans on making more Star Wars movies?  I personally don't like the idea.  Don't fix what ain't broke.  That's exactly what happened when they made the prequels - utter disaster.  Then again, that was when George Lucas thought it would be a brilliant idea to write it all himself, and at least now he won't be writing.  
Do you guys have thoughts about this?
Nerd out with me, why don't you?

Oh, and on another nerd topic, I went to see Timon of Athens with one of my theatre classes last night at the Royal National Theatre, and lo' and behold, who should be in it, but Dean Thomas from the Harry Potter movies!  And then I met him outside the theatre afterwards, so now I can say I've met three Harry Potter peeps.  Win.

**Note: This post is being linked up on Marionberry Style for the Trend of the Month - Boots and Booties!  Go check out some of the other awesome entries.
Pin It button on image hover