24 October 2012

Norway style {last post about Norway, I promise!}

Coat: H&M / Jeans: Saks Outlet / Socks: H&M / Boots: Steve Madden

That is, the last post until I go back again!
Muhahahaha.

... Anyways...

Last time I went to Norway, it was mid December and the temperature was consistently about 12 degrees Fahrenheit.  No joke.  So, I was prepared for the bitter cold and some snow since late October and mid-December really aren't that far off when you are so far north.  Fortunately, I didn't really need all the layers I brought, and believe me when I say I was prepared.  On this day, when we were walking around Oslo, I was just wearing a plaid button up under my peacoat.  However, I did take advantage of the thermal leggings I brought {Helly Hansen leggings for under your pants are the best purchase you'll ever make.  They fit under even super-skinny jeans no problem.}.

In other news, I'm back in London and all settled in for a while.  No more trips until next month when we go pony trekking through Wales.
Yeah, you read that right.

Pony trekking.
In Wales.

More on that later...
Pin It button on image hover