17 October 2012

I'm a little bit country and I'm a little rock n' roll

Shirt: GAP / Jacket: New Look / Jeans: H&M / Shoes: Converse / Necklace: Nordstrom BP / Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs

This outfit reminds me of that song.  You know, because the shirt is so country and the jacket so rock n' roll...?  Yeah?
Anyways.  

This is so not at all what I was wearing most of the day, but then I took a mid-afternoon shower {which is why my hair went into the braid - not my first choice, but it was wet, so whatchya gonna do?}, and I just can't put on the same clothes after showering, because I feel like they're not clean.  And I need clean clothes after a shower, because otherwise what was the point, ya know?  No?  Just me?

I feel like this outfit, specifically the mint jeans, is kind of a last ditch effort to pretend it's still a little bit summer outside.  FYI, it's not.  I was freezing my bum off after about 10 minutes.  Lesson learned - don't try to pretend it's summer because it clearly isn't.
Pin It button on image hover