29 September 2012

rainy day in london town

Coat: thrifted / Sweater: JCP / Leggings: Helly Hansen / Scarf: Camden market / Bag: AE / Socks: H&M / Boots: Enzo Angiolini

They finally got pumpkin spice in the UK!!
And everyone rejoiced!
{That's you.  Rejoice.}

You guys seriously have no idea the hankering I've had for a pumpkin spice latte.  It was gettin' ugly.

Also, can we please just talk about how I got this GAP trench coat at Goodwill for twelve dollars?  Brand spanking new with the tags on and everything!
Winning.

Honestly, yesterday was pretty low-key and I don't remember too much about it because I'm so exhausted by today's activities {which you will hear about tomorrow, so stay tuned because they were pretty much awesome x1000000}.  All I know about yesterday was that I did my laundry.  It took forever to get a free machine, cost me about five dollars, blah blah blah.... I don't really think you all care about my laundry.  If you do, then you need to go and do something else because that is sad.
Pin It button on image hover