26 September 2012

in the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps toniiiiiiight

Pants: Primark / Sweater: F21 / Watch: Windsor / Flats: Nordstrom / Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs / Glasses: Walmart

A-wimoweh, a-wimoweh, a-wimoweh....

Every time I wear these pants, I think of this song.  And then it's stuck in the back of my head through the entire day because I just so happen to be wearing a constant reminder of this song, which I don't even know all the lyrics to.  It doesn't help that I'm wearing a forest green sweater, either.  Well, hi-ho {hi-ho it's off to work we go} I guess.  Man, I'm all about the Disney today.

Hey, guess what?  Animal print just so happens to be the Trend of the Month challenge over on Marion's blog, Marionberry Style.  So go check out how all the others are wearing it, and see what you think.  Plenty of inspiration over there from some pretty stylish gals.

P.S.  I also linked up over at The Pleated Poppy and Real Girl Glam because there were simply too many other fabulous looks to draw inspiration from.  Go check them out for yourself, eh?
Pin It button on image hover