24 September 2012

i call this my carmen sandiego look

Sweater: Nordstrom / Jeggings: AE / Boots: Steve Madden / Hat: H&M / Scarf: Camden market / Bag: AE / Watch: Windsor

I couldn't decide for like five minutes if the Sandiego in "Carmen Sandiego" was one word or two.  Problems.

Anyways, I just got this hat at H&M yesterday and I love it!  The color, the little gold leaves dangling off it, how European I feel when I wear it, and just the wonderful Carmen Sandiego-ness of it all.

This look is a part of the Bloggers Do It Better challenge series - this time around the challenge is to style the color "oxblood".  It's a major fall color, and while not particularly appealing so far as the name, it's actually a really gorgeous deep red with just a touch of brown.

You can check out how everybody else is wearing oxblood this fall by going here and checking out the link up!
Pin It button on image hover