13 August 2012

two more weeks!

Top: Nordstrom BP / Skirt: Target / Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs / Sunglasses: Ralph Lauren / Ring: Stella & Dot

Well, we're back in beautiful Seattle after a loooooong day of driving.  Something like 14 hours, man.  And literally we had nothing but Starbucks all day.  We lived off those treat receipts.  It's awfully nice to be back at home and not sitting in a car.  Also to eat food that is not Starbucks.

On another topic, it's officially two weeks until I leave for London!!

I'm so excited!!!

I've been watching the Olympics a lot and it's making me that much more excited to go!  I'm just kind of bummed that I'm just barely missing them - how fun would that be to be there and go see the Olympics live??  Speaking of the Olympics, who watched them and what events?  I'm a fan of equestrian, gymnastics, swimming {Ryan Lochte, mmmm...}, and the synchronized diving is also pretty cool to see.  While equestrian sports are close to my heart, gymnastics might be my favorite to watch.  McKayla Maroney on the vault, anyone?  Amazing.

I'm definitely a Summer Olympics person over the Winter Olympics.
What about you guys?
What are your favorite events?
Pin It button on image hover