24 July 2012

playing favorites

Cardigan: Nordstrom B.P. / Tank: J.Crew / Jeans: Delias / Flats: Nordstrom / Necklace: Etsy

I'm obsessed with this new necklace I got from Etsy.  I've literally been wearing it with everything.  All my other necklaces are crying in the corner because they feel so abandoned.  Or at least, I'm sure they would be if they could.

The same could be said for this tank that I got on sale for $5.  At J.Crew!  An additional thirty percent off the already marked down price plus my %15 student discount {did you know J.Crew does that??} is all I'm sayin'.

I'm horrible at rotating clothes and such.  When I get a new item, I wear it as much as is socially and hygienically acceptable {sometimes more...} with pretty much anything and everything I could pair it with.  This is especially true when things are uber-comfy, like this tank, and my Christmas sweater, which you will see a lot of this winter, I am sure.
Pin It button on image hover