27 July 2012

it's in the bag

A little while ago, I did a post about what's in my closet.  Now, I've decided I might as well share the things I always have in my bag - my essentials to everyday nomadic living.  And I personally love to look at posts like this, so making it was quite fun!

{Not pictured, for obvious reasons, is my camera - a Nikon D5000}
  1. Prescription glasses {Stuff by Hilary Duff, from Walmart} and case.
  2. Prescription sunglasses {Ralph by Ralph Lauren} and case {not pictured}.
  3. Wallet, with ID, cards, cash, etc...
  4. iPhone 4S
  5. Trident White
  6. Zyrtec, for those pesky allergies.
  7. Lululemon gift card zippered pouch filled with hairbands and bobby pins. Let me tell you, this is the best idea I may have ever had.
  8. CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion in Very Black {from the drugstore}
  9. Clinique Undereye concealer in Fair
  10. L'Oreal Define-A-Line eyeliner in Brownish Black {drugstore}
  11. Cherry ChapStick - this is one of those things that must always be with me, no matter what.
  12. MAC Russian Red lipstick
  13. Maybelline lipstick #140 - Fuschia Fever
  14. NARS Heat Wave lipstick
  15. Keys for car and house.
Do you guys have posts like this?
If so, link 'em up so I can see!
Or leave a comment and tell me your necessities.  :)
Pin It button on image hover