the wonderful wizarding world of harry potter...


So, I'm back from Florida, and WOW.

Harry Potter World was amazing.

For serious {Sirius? HA!}, it felt so real!

The Forbidden Journey through Hogwarts ride was incredible.  A virtual efects ride has never felt so real!  The whole concept is that you're on a broomstick following Harry, Ron, and Hermione through Hogwarts and down around the grounds.  You encounter obstacles from the books like dementors, acromantulas {the big spiders}, a dragon, and the Whomping Willow.  It's a mix of going through actual sets of the rooms from the castle, and virtual things like flying through a game of Quidditch {which was one of my favorite parts!!}.  I literally felt like I was playing the game - so cool!

Then, there's the village of Hogsmeade.  They have all the shops like Honeydukes, Zonko's, and more. We had lunch and butterbeer at the Three Broomsticks, bought candy at Honeydukes, I bought a Slytherin scarf, and a wand.  Snape's wand!  And they had Olivander's!

I could go on for ages.  But instead, I'll let the photos speak for themselves.

P.S.  Stay tuned for the rest of my Florida adventures, coming tomorrow!

Popular Posts