27 May 2012

the thing that's been dominating my week

Starbucks.

Not gonna lie - I really enjoy and appreciate my job as a barista at Starbucks.  It's great in all the ways I need a job to be for me at this point in my life.  Not to mention, the discount and free coffee while I work is something my wallet loves, as anyone who knows me will agree that I am a coffee addict.  It's kinda bad, but so so good, ya know?  Anywho.  I've been working hours that {while I'm positive will turn themselves into a fat paycheck next Friday} are quite time consuming.  Mixes of morning shifts, and afternoon/evening shifts have turned my blogging schedule upside down as I adjust to the new routine for summer.

But have no fear, dear blog.

I have not forgotten you, nor do I plan to neglect you.

I just gotta work out a schedule.

Coffee should help.

And as a little treasure to make up for the past couple days of nothing, and to provide insurance for any future dry spots, I gift to you all that fourth and final gem of a photo up there, as it is quite priceless, no?
Pin It button on image hover