20 April 2012

awkward and awesome friday

Blazer: Urban Outfitters / Top: Forever 21 / Jeans: Delias / Flats: Nordstrom / Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs

Awkward
  • Me trying to do Michael Jackson dancing on the Wii.  Key word, trying.
  • This girl on the T deciding to straddle her boyfriend {sitting in the seat next to me} front to front instead of finding a proper seat.  Awkward, and slightly inappropriate?
  • The narrowness of the seats on the red line trains.  I'm sorry but not everyone is supermodel thin, which means there is the probability of being smushed, and everything awkward that comes along with it.  No thanks, I'll stand.
  • That I squeak whenever I drop something.  And not a little squeak either.  They seem to be quite loud.
  • Going on this same theme, the fact that I seem to be getting klutzier as I got older.  Shouldn't it be the opposite??
Awesome
  • This amazing weather.  I feel like I keep going on and on about it, but I can't help it because it means spring is finally here!!
  • The much needed three-day weekend we had last weekend, and this short week that followed it.
  • My history paper which was originally supposed to be 12 pages and due yesterday being changed to 8 pages and due this coming Tuesday.  Can anyone say relieved??  Also, I'm feeling strangely zen about it, which is good I suppose...
  • Two weeks left of school!!!  That is all.
Pin It button on image hover