24 April 2012

10 pieces of instalife

Honestly, I don't have much to say or show today.  I had classes all morning and teched the sound for a show for the Performing Arts Office tonight, so it's been a crazy day.  I'll have some pictures from the show in a couple days.

In the meantime, I thought I would jump on the bandwagon with what every other blogger out there is doing - document my life as of late with ten instaphotos.


  1. Panera Bread and their double chocolate cookies with walnuts.
  2. My new iPhone 4S!
  3. Lovely sunny Boston weather.
  4. Going to see the theater department's production of Anything Goes.
  5. Writing papers.  Upon papers, upon papers, etc...  Finals week next week - you get the idea.
  6. Plenty of iced coffee from Starbucks {to get through said papers without falling asleep}.
  7. Chicken caesar salads from Cafe 73 might be one of the things I'll miss most when not in Boston.
  8. Ghiradelli's dark chocolate.  ANY dark chocolate.
  9. Boxes and packing has begun - I even mailed home the first ones today.  Sad, and also a pain in the rear.
  10. Thanks to #3, being able to wear shorts.  Also feeling a little nautical in preparation for summer on the boat!
I would like to say that thanks to my new iPhone, I've become even more Instagram-obsessed than before.  Check out my Webstagram if you want to see more.

Pin It button on image hover