12 March 2012

a few things about today

Vest: ZARA / Shirt: Jason Wu for Target / Jeans: Delias / Boots: Steve Madden / Bag: Urban Outfitters / Watch: Windsor

  1. These pictures are actually from yesterday.  Shhhhh...
  2. You know that feeling you get, usually around when you're sick, where it seems like your blood has turned to sludge, your throat feels thick, and all you want is to eat veggies, drink water, lay out in the sun, and take a {cold} shower?  That's how I feel.  Except I'm not sick.
  3. I'm almost done watching all the Firefly episodes.  I figure I'll be watching Serenity tonight.
  4. I'm grateful that I get to sleep in tomorrow.
  5. Right now I'm really wishing I had a kitchen, so I could make a nice home-cooked meal.  Specifically my grandma's flank steak with grilled asparagus and red-skinned potatoes.  Or my mom's chicken divan.
  6. A bird pooped on my arm while I was walking home from work.  I was wearing a coat {which is good}, but now I have to get it dry-cleaned {which is annoying}.
  7. I'm about to go paint my nails in this lovely that my sissy got me for Christmas.  Because I have three days in a row off work and I can!
TTFN.
Pin It button on image hover