05 February 2012

sunday brunch

My friend Nicole and I went to brunch today after a grueling morning hitting the opening of Jason Wu for Target, and let me tell you, these mini muffins were incredible!
Cardigan: H&M / Blouse: Jason Wu for Target / Jeans: Delias / Boots: Enzo Angiolini / Sunglasses: Ralph Lauren

I got this top at the opening this morning, and it was literally the last one!  I was worried it would be too big, because at these openings {this was my first one}, everyone grabs anything and everything they can.  We were waiting in line for the fitting rooms with our cartful of clothes, and people would come out with things they didn't want - well, it was insane.  People literally fighting over things, taking items out of unwatched carts... it was crazy in every sense of the word.

We went to a place on Newbury Street for brunch called Charley's after going back to my room and changing into some of our new treasures.  The mini muffins were to die for - cornbread mini muffins, and cinnamon raisin mini muffins {my favorite - they tasted like brown sugar and cinnamon baked into a little muffin shaped piece of heaven}.  My blueberry buttermilk pancakes were delicious, too, but those muffins... I'm in love.
Pin It button on image hover