awkward and awesome friday
- The elevator door only opening a crack when it gets to your floor, then proceeding to close and continue on it's merry way as if nothing had happened. Um, hello... I needed to get off there. Pressed the button and everything...
- People coming up and saying "You're so tall!" when I wear any kind of heeled shoes. And the thing is, it's not really a compliment so much as stating the obvious, so I can't really say thank you. So how do I respond?? Yup.
- Continuing with this theme, everything in this video - pretty accurate.
- Sitting cross-legged for too long so your legs fall asleep, then you can't move even though you have to in order to do anything ever again. It's a catch-22.
- All those pictures up there. I didn't have time to take nice pictures, so Photo Booth and I had a quickie. Funnily enough, I think the last one is the most...
- The lipstick I'm wearing right now. And that I wore yesterday, and got complimented on. It's Maybelline #140 "Fuchsia Fever" and while bright, it's fun to wear with some basic pieces, neutrals, or a pop of a complimentary color.
- I went to the Study Abroad seminar this week and got all the application stuff I needed. It's real now, people!
- The possibility that I could come from studying abroad in London with a honest to goodness British accent. Okay, okay, I know it wouldn't be real, but I could dream, right?
- Getting things shipped to me from home! I left some things there over break because I didn't want to lug everything to NYC, and they arrived in the mail this week. Hooray for having my stuff!
- Freshly shaved legs. Mmm, silky smooth...