12 February 2012

spring is in the air. kind of.

Vest: BB Dakota / Jeggings: American Eagle / Shoes: Report / Coat: Delias / Hat: H&M

Despite the cold Boston weather today, it's been surprisingly mild for this time of year, and I personally could not be more excited for spring!  I walked into J. Crew this afternoon and was overwhelmed with bright colors and spring shapes.  I personally am loving the neon thing.  I ended up buying a blue gingham button up and a chambray shirt (because I've been looking for one for about 10 million years), and fully intend to go back once I've collected a few paychecks as a safety net.

On a theatre-related note, we have load-in and tech starting this Friday for Shakespeare in Hollywood {the play I'm stage managing this semester}.  Call me crazy, but tech is my favorite part of working as a stage manager.  Seeing all the elements come together and having what you've been working on for the past month look like a real show is so satisfying!  Not to mention, calling cues is the {most} fun part!  I'm sure I'll have quite a few theatre-themed pictures coming this way starting at the end of the week.

Happy Sunday, and let's hope this next weekend comes fairly quickly.

P.S. Did you know J. Crew has a student discount?  Score!
Pin It button on image hover