24 January 2012

the absence of my tripod is starting to annoy me


Today I spoke to the Suffolk University Board of Trustees as a rep for the Performing Arts Office, promoting the show I'm stage managing for them.  Not gonna lie - I was a teensy bit nervous.  The president of the university was there, plus some other board members, and knowing that these people held the power to decide if we got our funding and such... well, I'm sure you can understand why nerves were very present.  But at the same time, it was an honor to be asked to do this.  It turned out to be really quick and simple, and actually really great to hear all the student groups talk about what they were working on.

One goal I have for this blog is for it to reflect my personal style, and I haven't been able to do as many outfit posts as I'd like, mainly because I don't have my tripod here in Boston yet.  Until then, there will just have to a lack of outfit posts {which is too bad because I really liked my outfit today.  Ho hum, pig's bum, maybe I'll wear it again once I actually can photograph it decently}.

In the meantime, I took a few pretty pictures of the snow in Boston Common on my way to class.




Pin It button on image hover