22 November 2013

WEE LITTLE WISH LIST

I'm going to keep this short and sweet and just put out there a wish list of things for the impending yuletide celebrating in just over a month (so soon!).  So friends, Romans, countrymen... or I suppose more like sister, parents, grandparents, here are a few ideas.




one // I saw this in Topshop whilst in London and fell. in. love.  SO soft and I adore the collar!  It was difficult to not purchase it then.  Obviously still dreaming of it.

two // Been wanting white jeans for ages and have heard only good things about Old Navy Rockstars!  And they come in tall sizes, which is crucial.

three // Ditto with blue coat.  I love the minimalistic look of this one, though it is a bit pricey.. :(

four // Endless search for sand-coloured booties, and these ON ones are the best I've found.  Perfect heel height and colour.

five // Love the sheer cut-outs!  Not something I would have expected to like whilst wearing, but I tried it on and it's actually perfect.

six // Obsessed with this idea for a DIY.  I think it's a bit pricey considering it'd be pretty simple to make myself, but I love the idea!

seven // Found myself wishing I'd had this at the Seahawks game last week.  Also, it's minimal so I could wear it basically whenever and represent.  (Go Hawks!)

eight // My sister has this shirt and I've borrowed it only a million times.  'Nuff said.

nine // Mine finally died, so I threw them out before leaving London to make room in my bag.  Now I'm Converse-less and it makes me sad.

ten // This was the same situation as #5, except I already had leather shorts on my mind.  Also, I feel like they looked much better in reality than they do in the photo.

Also, does everyone like the fancy pants new title banner??  I'm in love with it.
Pin It button on image hover