25 June 2012

tee with a twist

Top: Gap / Jeans: Delias / Bracelet: Vintage / Watch: Gift / Necklace: Nordstrom {I think?}

I was inspired by all this plain white tee stuff to take a fairly basic white t-shirt and stylize it a bit.

Honestly, I didn't want to do too much since I was wearing it out to a bar with a friend, and wanted to stay fairly casual.  Also, if you can't already tell from that extremely awkward back photo, the top is kinda color blocked with grey.  I decided to play up that twist on an otherwise plain white tee and just add my lace-detail flats, some arm candy, and a drop necklace {actually, it's not really a drop necklace - I just added another chain to make it longer... sneaky, no?}.

Whew, that's a lot of fashion-y stuff.

In other news, I'm going to Roche Harbor in the San Juan Islands up near Canada for a week for the 4th of July, where my grandparents' boat is and I cannot wait!!  Six days and counting!

How about y'all?  How do you all stylize a plain white tee?
Post links in the comments if you have one - I wanna see your fabulousness!
Pin It button on image hover