04 January 2012

alphabetights

Photo Credit: Nordstrom

Living in Boston, I've had to broaden my horizons on dressing for the cold.  We all have those days where jeans just don't sound very appealing - too tight, not very flexible, or maybe it's just that time of the month.  And as I'm a believer that leggings should not be worn as pants in public (let's cover our booty's and please not risk camel toe!), tights have quickly become one of my new best friends.

I also think that fashion should be fun!  One item on my internal wish list is a pair of cobalt blue opaque tights, and I considered purchasing a pair when I spotted these babies.  Alphabetights by House of Holland!  I'd seem them before on blogs, but honestly, I forgot all about them in the whirlwind of school, work, and the absence of easy access to a Nordstrom in Boston.  Until today.

I can't wait to pair these up with some black wedge booties and a cute dress!  I promise I'll post pictures when I do, but for now, take a look at these photos of them incorporated into outfits.  Kourtney Kardashian wore these successfully in two different outfits:

Photo Credit: E! Online

Photo Credit: Kourtney Kardashian Blog

I like the first outfit best.  I love the look of black and navy worn together!

I know these tights aren't for everyone, but I can't wait to rock them!

What do you think?
Pin It button on image hover